cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maniek
Engaged Sweeper
Hello

I have some problem with adobe indesign license which lansweeper can see but phisically it does not excist. All folders and regedits has been checked with key words as like : "adobe" "cs5" "indesign" "acrobat" - everything has been removed but still the regedit key is available. According to that my question is : where should I look for the lansweeper data source to find this key? I would like to remove this key using the lansweeper data source.

Thank You for your support
Regards
Mariusz
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Under Configuration\Product Keys you can see the key where Lansweeper searches for the product key. This is not a list of scanned data, but a library. You need to enable product key scanning for the products you are interested in. Actual scanned keys can be found on computer asset pages under tab Software or in the report "License: Software licensekey overview". Product keys are rescanned once every 40 days by default. In order to immediately update all data on a specific computer, open its asset page, hit Rescan asset and wait until the scan finished.

Details on viewing and scanning product keys can be found in this KB article.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
Under Configuration\Product Keys you can see the key where Lansweeper searches for the product key. This is not a list of scanned data, but a library. You need to enable product key scanning for the products you are interested in. Actual scanned keys can be found on computer asset pages under tab Software or in the report "License: Software licensekey overview". Product keys are rescanned once every 40 days by default. In order to immediately update all data on a specific computer, open its asset page, hit Rescan asset and wait until the scan finished.

Details on viewing and scanning product keys can be found in this KB article.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now