cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leblanc_daniel_
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello all,

We have some software that is not fund in the ADD/Remove controle panel of Windows, not seen in registry.
Do you any other solution to be able to find this software.
I think oracle client as exemple(Also Cygwin) is not in the dashboard add/remove progrma of windows.

Daniel
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If your software has no entry under Control Panel - Programs and Features, you need to find an executable with fixed path or a registry key for which you can scan on your computers. For details on how to use Custom File scanning, please refer to this KB article. After setting this up and rescanning your computers you can open a report listing all computers having the executable installed.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
leblanc_daniel_
Engaged Sweeper III
I know about this but it is a bit hard to find all the software different from one to one.
i found a few but not much, just to make sure that i do not miss any other software.

Dan
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If your software has no entry under Control Panel - Programs and Features, you need to find an executable with fixed path or a registry key for which you can scan on your computers. For details on how to use Custom File scanning, please refer to this KB article. After setting this up and rescanning your computers you can open a report listing all computers having the executable installed.
servicedesk
Champion Sweeper II
You mean software that doeasn't need admin ritghs ? there are some some that installs directly inside the user profile and may not appear in add/remove programs.