cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thesavagetony
Engaged Sweeper II
We have field users that don't often join the corporate network, and as such, we have not yet scanned their machines. Per the "Never scanned OS" group in Lansweeper, I can see every machine that we have not yet scanned.

Is there a way to set up this group to a faster scan schedule, (every 5 - 10 minutes) separate from our normal AD/IP Scan, to catch them when they're online?

I know that I can export this "Never scanned OS" to an excel sheet and import it to create a new scan profile, but I want to get the machine off of the faster scan rate once it's been scanned for the first time.
2 REPLIES 2
thesavagetony
Engaged Sweeper II
Is the data in the "Never scanned OS" updated as new machines are successfully scanned, or is the data in the report separate from the asset group?

For example, if I have 35 machines that are in the "Never scanned OS" group. Tomorrow, a machine comes online and we scan it. The number on the group goes down to 34. At this point, will the report be updated with that information, or do I have to manually update that report once a change is made?
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
We've added the possibility to add reports (ex. Never scanned OS) as scanning targets in our newest versions of Lansweeper, which should allow for exactly what you're describing