cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpoll7428
Engaged Sweeper II
I am looking for a report for "Tickets Created By". This field is in the History tab of the ticket. It is the first entry on all tickets. So I'm guessing this information is recorded somewhere. I just want to be able to get a count of how many tickets were entered by each user, and more specifically, each agent. If someone knows which table and which field to use, I may be able to figure out how to write the report. I would like to be able to choose a date range for this report too (which I would probably have trouble doing). Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave
2 REPLIES 2
dpoll7428
Engaged Sweeper II
This is helpful. Thank you!! At least I can see all of the tickets. Very easy to export to get what I need.
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
You have to look at the ticket creation type in htblhistory (check the htblhistorytypes table for more info) to get this data. There are currently 3 types: ticket created (13), ticket created and assigned (31) and duplicated (39). The following is an example for tickets created in 2016:

SELECT  htblhistory.date, htblhistory.ticketid, htblusers.name FROM htblhistory INNER JOIN htblusers ON htblusers.userid = htblhistory.userid 
WHERE (htblhistory.typeid = 13 OR htblhistory.typeid = 31 OR htblhistory.typeid = 39) AND
(htblhistory.date >= CAST('2016-01-01 00:00:01' as datetime) AND htblhistory.date < CAST('2017-01-01 00:00:01' as datetime))
ORDER BY htblhistory.date