cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Noobmode
Engaged Sweeper III
"The operation failed: The relationship could not be changed because one or more of the foreign-key properties is non-nullable. When a change is made to a relationship, the related foreign-key property is set to a null value. If the foreign-key does not support null values, a new relationship must be defined, the foreign-key property must be assigned another non-null value, or the unrelated object must be deleted."

Lansweeper 7.2.107.4

This is appears to be a different error than the one previously described in the thread dealt with a display name that is slated to be addressed in 7.2.110

Any ideas on this one?
3 REPLIES 3
Peter_Trethewey
Engaged Sweeper
Same error - dont think it relates to access levels
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
If the user used for scanning is not a member of SCCM software, but is a member of the Administrators group of the SCCM server as a whole, the user will be able to read sites from SMS_ProviderLocation but will not be able to read assets from SMS_R_System, which is a requirement for Lansweeper.

As such, make sure that you provide Lansweeper with a user account that has local administrative permissions on the SCCM server and, at a minimum, the Read-Only Analyst security role within SCCM's Administrative Users in the SCCM software as documented here: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/integrating-lansweeper-with-sccm/.
Noobmode
Engaged Sweeper III
Erik.T wrote:
If the user used for scanning is not a member of SCCM software, but is a member of the Administrators group of the SCCM server as a whole, the user will be able to read sites from SMS_ProviderLocation but will not be able to read assets from SMS_R_System, which is a requirement for Lansweeper.

As such, make sure that you provide Lansweeper with a user account that has local administrative permissions on the SCCM server and, at a minimum, the Read-Only Analyst security role within SCCM's Administrative Users in the SCCM software as documented here: https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/integrating-lansweeper-with-sccm/.

I validated on these and I am still receiving the same error as before. It just took me a while to get back on here to reply.

I also swapped the username from domain/user to user@domain.com to see if that made a difference, it did not.

Still the same error: The operation failed: The relationship could not be changed because one or more of the foreign-key properties is non-nullable. When a change is made to a relationship, the related foreign-key property is set to a null value. If the foreign-key does not support null values, a new relationship must be defined, the foreign-key property must be assigned another non-null value, or the unrelated object must be deleted.

Using Google it looks like other people have had this issue with other software when the software was not handling items properly. https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5538974/the-relationship-could-not-be-changed-because-one-or-more-of-the-foreign-key-pro