cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jshulenberger
Engaged Sweeper
I have a custom report called "Windows Version" that finds and lists all system's version information. The SQL query is below.

Select Top 1000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblAssets.Domain,
tblAssets.IPAddress,
tsysOS.OSname,
tblOperatingsystem.Caption As FullOSname,
tblOperatingsystem.Version,
tblAssets.Description
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblAssetCustom On tblAssets.AssetID = tblAssetCustom.AssetID
Inner Join tblOperatingsystem
On tblAssets.AssetID = tblOperatingsystem.AssetID
Inner Join tsysOS On tsysOS.OScode = tblAssets.OScode
Order By tblAssets.Domain,
tblAssets.AssetName

This has been working great for all systems, until Windows 10 Version 1709 came along.

The report shows all domain systems including servers and workstations. For Windows 10, it would show me 10.0.14393 for version 1511, and 10.0.10586 for 1607. But for some reason, it will not show me 10.0.15063 for 1709. The system(s) is simply not included in the report.

Lansweeper does see the 10.0.15063 version information if I go do the asset, and then to Config/Windows/OS.

Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
This behavior is due to tsysOS being joined to tblAssets in your report with an Inner Join and tsysOS not including a record for the new 10.0.15063 OS build yet. We already have an update in beta that adds the appropriate OS record to tsysOS to resolve this issue, but you can also manually add it by executing the script below under Configuration\Database Scripts. Copy and paste the code and hit the Execute SQL Code button. To be safe, back up your database first by following these instructions.
insert into tsysOS(OScode, OSname, Image, Sortorder) VALUES('10.0.15063', 'Win 10', 'ten10.png', 18)
GO

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
This behavior is due to tsysOS being joined to tblAssets in your report with an Inner Join and tsysOS not including a record for the new 10.0.15063 OS build yet. We already have an update in beta that adds the appropriate OS record to tsysOS to resolve this issue, but you can also manually add it by executing the script below under Configuration\Database Scripts. Copy and paste the code and hit the Execute SQL Code button. To be safe, back up your database first by following these instructions.
insert into tsysOS(OScode, OSname, Image, Sortorder) VALUES('10.0.15063', 'Win 10', 'ten10.png', 18)
GO