Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Actions to "runas" a User.

Where I work, our accounts are just normal users so we have separate admin accounts. So non of the actions work unless you copy the cmd line stuff from the website, open command prompt as an administrator and then paste the action cmd line stuff in. ...

Agent for Software Deployments

We have a lot of domain computers where the administrative share c$ is not active. So we do not have the ability to deploy any software over lansweeper.So it would be nice to have an Executable (not a service), which runs with administrativ privilege...

Steahlty by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to segregate the view on assets in the interface

Hello,We currently are using the Enterprise version with multiple scanning services and have a centralized database, and we are managing most of our worldwide office from one place but some offices have a local IT, for which, I would like to give acc...

Asset Assignments

When assigning assets to a person, it would be helpful if the search grid showed if the assets aware already assigned to a person. While some assets can be assigned to multiple people, this would raise a flag in the instances where they are not.

Elwood472 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Localization

Are there any plans to add localization for multi-national companies now that the Ultimate tier specifically has "multiple companies/countries" listed as a feature? I'd like to recommend Lansweeper to a company that is headquartered in Germany with ...

joes3 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Asset Network Histor

My Envision, Screen would look similar to the user view, where it shows the users history of "Computers logged onto"When you view an asset, say a laptop, etc. The "Network" shows current NIC's The IP address and the connected switch asset.I would li...