Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Mac OS X version of Lansweeper

It would be nice to see a version of lansweeper server running in OS X, that way we could be completely free of Windows and the horrible licensing costs just to run a simple server. And, no more management of Windows as a platform.Linux is not an op...

max204 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Security Tab for each PC

When looking at a PC in Lansweeper there are various tabs available (Software, Config, Event, etc). An idea I thought was to add a tab called 'Security'. Under this tab we may see Antivirus Status, Windows Update Status, Firewall Status, Unauthoriz...

coreyarndt by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Disk Imaging

I would hope to see a hard disk imaging utility added to Lansweeper.

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile device optomized web portal.

Some of you may have played around with this already but it would be great to have a version of the web portal that is optimized for a mobile device like a blackberry, tablet, or iPhone. Obviously there would many things that wouldn't work but havin...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 4 kudos

Scheduled task inventory - Windows server, v5160

Lansweeper version - 5160I was wondering if there is a way to query only scheduled task configured on windows servers and the account which they are using, we are in process of changing a service account password for security reasons would be investi...

LLDP Information out Switches

it will be great if Informations out Switches (Cisco) also covers the LLDP Information. Reason, we have a lot devices connected which can not deliver be themself via SNMP mostly IP-Phones. But this devices deliver information via LLDP to our Cisco Sw...

AG by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Alternate 'Main Page' Content

Hello,I'm wondering if there is a way to force all users (including first time and existing users) to an alternate main page.I'm aware that you can add and remove the widgets to your liking, but this seems to happen for the individual logged in user ...

scottb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MAC Software in Software Licenses View

I'm trying to track license info for software installed on Macs but the software licensing component seems to only include windows endpoints. Is this something that can be enabled?

rmcnutt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos