Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Linux or Mac LSPush?

I have a couple of Linux and Mac systems that I'd like to at least get into my DB, but they aren't on my network directly. Is there an equivalent for LSPush that I could run on these systems?-Michael

mhaymore by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

Smart relation mapping

Currently I'm in the process of moving all of our phones / SIM cards onto Lansweeper and using the asset relations to link them. My naming scheme is like this: HM - {SITE} 01; eg phone name: "HM - London 01"SIM - {SITE} 01; eg SIM name: "SIM - London...

pevans by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software End of Life

Hi,Not sure if this has come up but a feature that downloads EOL details on software from Vendors allowing to report on individual assets would be fantastic. I know all vendors would have their own format of providing this information but if it could...

Deploy software via IP?

Good Afternoon Team,I was recommended your product by a co-worker. After giving lansweeper a good test we're convinced it'll do what we need, more so with the deployment options.We're trying out the deployment tools but finding that unless we specify...

rrussell by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

LSREMOTE and VNC VIEWER

HiIs there a way to Specify the password that is being used in the VNC used by LSREMOTE?I can use the VNC viewer to connect back to a PC that already is connected to byLSREMOTE but only if I open a saved connection file that i create from LSREMOTE......

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some form of file scan/pickup and storage

We can save docs to an asset and we can scan if files exist. We cannot load a document into an asset from a scan. I can understand the reservation of doing this as it would increase scan time and load.However, it would be nice to add this to the dep...

bbeavis by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Wireless connections

Is there a way for me to list the wireless connections set up in a mobile device and the wireless connection type of each one (WEP, WPA, WPA2, etc.)?

Okan by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper for colorblind

Hello, Not really a critical need. But in my team a person is color blind, he can not see if an asset is on or not.Can you put an option to change the pics by a green thumbs-up top and a red down ?And also thanks for your amazing tool !Regard

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos