Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deployment component improvements

After using the Lansweeper deployment component a few times, it's left me a little disappointed. I think there's lots of room for improvement, and here are some of my ideas:I know other people have mentioned this already, but I'll repeat it: I'd like...

jprateragg by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 3 kudos

Create custom recurring emails

Is it possible to extend the email alert functionality to be able to send more than reports and error alerts? A custom field where we can enter whatever (in html would also be nice ) text we like but can be scheduled like a deployment (daily, weekly...

lh_admin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Authorization by Group

It would be a great thing if it was possible to globally authorize/unauthorize software (as it is now) as well as modifying that by group. There are many times where certain groups of systems should or should not have a specific piece of software. ...

Exclude or include groups in dynamic groups

It would be nice to include or exclude those assets that might be a member of a particular group. For example, I might have a dynamic group which could exclude or include assets depending on whether they were in a group or not. I might have a group...

Package Name column width

Really it's a minor thing, but I'd love for the Package column on the Deployment > Packages page to be wider- either fixed width like current, just wider, or to make the width adjust to the longest name, perhaps with a max width set to prevent the pa...

esr by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos