→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warranty overview

Hi,we have too many computer which is all of them is same model and same purchase date. I dont want to write warranty information to all of this computers one by one, I want to do this model by model.

ZEKA by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Multiple possible credentials

Hi,Is it possible to configure multiple credentials for one domain or workgroup?In my situation one workgroup has multiple administrator passwords.if this is not possible right now i would like to add it to the wishlist.thanks in advance,ruben

rtieland by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

File Scan

If i wanted to create a File scan to locate all .PST files can this be done and a report created?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Server Role

I'd like to be able to run reports on what Server feature is installed. (i.e. Server that has Web role installed)http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc280268(VS.85).aspxIs this possible?

crashcarr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Better Software Grouping by Product

One thing that always frustrates me about Lansweeper is that I have to do a custom report if I want to see all the computers with a particular software product if there are multiple versions. For example, I can see the computers that have Adobe Acrob...