cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jono
Champion Sweeper II
This is a minor annoyance only and it has a work-around, but it would be nice if the asset comments would word wrap to eliminate horizontal scrolling.

Jono
11 REPLIES 11
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We were able to reproduce this, will be fixed in the next update.
RTI_IT
Champion Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:

Jono
Champion Sweeper II
Lansweeper wrote:

Thanks Lansweeper!
RTI_IT
Champion Sweeper
1920x1080 on IE9

First attachment I used auto scroll snagit to show the whole page, second one I just capture whats on screen.
Jono
Champion Sweeper II
Mine is on a second monitor: 1680x1050.
I moved it to the primary monitor which is 1366x768 and it's still all one line with a horizontal scroll.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can not reproduce it on chrome firefox or IE 10 unless I make my browser window too small.
What resolution is your screen?
RTI_IT
Champion Sweeper
Same here IE9 / IE10 and chrome
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Yes the browser matters. We did fix it for IE, but with new versions of Chrome and Firefox we need to fix layout issues a lot...
Jono
Champion Sweeper II
Lansweeper wrote:
Yes the browser matters. We did fix it for IE, but with new versions of Chrome and Firefox we need to fix layout issues a lot...

I just opened it in IE9 and it still scrolls horizontally.

Just to make sure we're talking about the same thing, I'm talking about the Comments tab on an asset. I go to a computer asset and click the Comments tab at the top. I click the Add Comment button and type in enough on one line that would extend past the window and then click OK. It does not wrap the text, but requires a horizontal scroll to the right in order to read it all and to get to the edit and delete buttons.