Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Request: AD Groups created in the last 7 days?

I have an audit report showing all AD users created in the last 7 days (as per below) - is it possible to do the same for any AD groups created in the last 7 days? I looked in tblADGroups but there is no creation date field.Users report:Select Top 10...

yallah by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Request of a report

Hi, Im having trouble makeing a report to gather som information. Im trying to make a reprot that shows AssetName AssetTypename, Memory, NrProcessors, Processor ,Mac ,Location, Manufacturer,username, and userdepartment. It is the user depart men i am...

jeost by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Adobe Report Help

I am new to lansweeper reporting and would like to create a report that includes all purchased adobe licensing. I need to be able to exclude programs such as reader and flash

Resolved! File size

Team I am looking to build a custom file report for files I am looking for using this KB: http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/19/report-based-on-file-information.html the issue I have is the default canned report doesnt include the file size, can you give m...

Azkor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Diplaying AssetTypeName

Hello, I am having trouble getting a custom report to just display the Windows asset type name. When I go in to edit the report, I make the asset type name criteria = "Windows" Is this not the proper way to do this? I have tried a few other ways but ...

MR1371 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Flagging Unwanted Software

Hello again, After scanning through the software of some of my PC's, I've noticed some malicious software that was installed on some of them. Is there a way to make something of a report that will scan alert me when a specific software has been insta...

MR1371 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Manager Name

Hi,I have a below report in which i wanted to add manager name and couldn't able to figure it out. Please help in figuring it outSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssetCustom.Custom9 As GPID, tblAssetCustom.Custom10 As [Asset User Name], t...