cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoeMorn
Engaged Sweeper III

Good morning

As I was doing my normal Monday morning quick once over, I noticed that the Last Seen Assets" is listing assets that are Non-Active. Is this the norm or is something amiss?

Thanks

JWM
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

The Last Seen Assets widget indeed takes into account when there was a last scan attempt (see screenshot below of a test environment). If you want to show just the successfully scanned assets, we recommend building a custom report.

Obi_1_Cinobi_0-1697100338995.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoeMorn
Engaged Sweeper III

Thank you!

JWM
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

If the "non-active" asset has a recent "Last Seen" date, then we would indeed expect it to show up in a "Last Seen" report.

JoeMorn
Engaged Sweeper III

Hi Obi_1_Cinobi

The assets I'm looking at in the last seen have a "Last successful scan of 02/19/2019" or some other date, with a "Last scan attempt" with a current date. So it is trying to scan them and not being successful, but listing them in the Last Seen with a current date even though the asset hasn't been on line in some time. Is this the norm?

Thanks

JWM
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

The Last Seen Assets widget indeed takes into account when there was a last scan attempt (see screenshot below of a test environment). If you want to show just the successfully scanned assets, we recommend building a custom report.

Obi_1_Cinobi_0-1697100338995.png