Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise Versions

I've discovered a problem with McAfee and the Workstations w/o Anti-virus report.My numbers seem to increase weekly. Started happening before our upgrade to version 5. We're in an EPO environment and I thought the techs were re-imaging and then not v...

How can I get serial number for Microsoft Windows PC

Is there anyway I can get serial number for Microsoft Windows PCs through Lansweeper network inventory software. Something like the following command by Windows wmic command: wmic bios get serialnumberThanks for your help.Kevin

liao1k by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer is offline or firewalled

What kind of firewall settings I need to change in order to let lansweeper to work on that Microsoft PC? Thanks for your help.Kevin

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Collect Cisco Catalyst 3750 network Management information

Hi Lansweeper Support, We have several Cisco Catalyst switches, the snmp-server community have been configured as showing below:snmp-server community myReadOnlyPassword ROsnmp-server community MyWritePassword RW The Lansweeper(5060) can only sh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Linux Machines

Hi,i'm having several questions about scanning linux servers ...1) is it possible to scan the servers just with SNMP oder is SSH mandatory?2) if i need both, which informations are scanned with SNMP and which ones by SSH?3) which access right must be...

FrankW by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Asset Docs

Can the filetype restriction be lifted for the "Docs" tab for assets? I would like to upload router configuration and it is not accepting the .cfg extension. This would be a nice place to store other types of files as well, like firmware for exampl...

E-werd by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report for switch devices

Would it be possible to make a report for SWITCH type assets that lists the # of ports and number of Active ports (UP/GREEN) ports.unfortunately I've noticed sometimes the results returned include vlan ports and internal ports and such so that may be...

danielm by Champion Sweeper II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adding a "State"

Currently using Lansweeper v5060 and I wanted to know if it is possible to add to the current states that a computer can have. Currently we have the following choices: Active, Non-Active, Sold, Stolen, Broken, Dont-show, Spare, In-repair and stock. ...

hedge01 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos