Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New install, SQL server not detected

**EDIT**It seems like it is possible to install MSSQL without database support. I reinstalled a fifth time and noticed that even though I choose to "install all SQL features" I still had to check some more boxes for the database engine to be installe...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

FQDN in URLs

I'm using urls to point from one application to LANSweeper by using the computer name. Works fine for Windows-based systems, but I have to use FQDN to do the same thing for Linux, Unix, and other network-type devices. How can I do the same thing fo...

IP address issue

I am getting these error messages in lansweeper on some of my computers that are saying cannot resolve IP address. But lansweeper reports the correct IP addess in the network wake on lan field.These are all WINxp with either sp2 or sp3 and firewall ...

cojast by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

" User info" in Basic action on the left pane possible?

Hi,I was wondering if the action that now is hidden under config\user infocould be places in the left pane under "basic actions"?I use this action daily and i always have to click my way to this function. So i was wondering if i could speed things up...

zztemp by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bulk change asset type?

Hi,We have over 100 Linux VM's that have been identified as "asset type" switch.IS it possible to bulk change all these to asset type: Linux please?Cheers,Jack.

cognito by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installed software by numbers

In the new version of Lansweeper I cannot find how many installed copies of a program that is installed on all computers.I suspect that you didnt remove this feature but only moved it somewhere. Or isnt it there anymore?

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot resolve IP address

Some times for some PC in the our network i've got the error:Cannot resolve IP addressWe use a static IPs with out a DNS server. I've already added the IP of those PC in the hosts file of my Lansweeper server.I already checked the Lansweeper troubles...

almor by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

unknown targetFramework attribute

Hi there,I upgraded from 4.2.0.90 to 5.0.0.44 right now but now my IIS website states a custom error "unknown targetFramework attribute". Can you helb please?line 8: <authentication mode="Windows"/> line 9: <identity impersonate="false"/> li...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos