Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

View driver info + version

HelloDoes lansweeper have an option to view what driver and whot version of that driver is installed on a machine?For example: We have 50 laptops, latitude E5520.Not all machines have the latest version of the wireless driver.Is there any way to dete...

Slicer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Any news

on version 5

Duplicate Entries

HiFairly new to LANSweeper but are finding a few issues the main one being that we are getting duplicate entries for scanned laptops.The main reason for this i believe is that these machines are scanned via login script which fine when the user is st...

plangham1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using SSH to Scan Windows Machines

I'd like to leverage an existing SSH server install found on all my servers (originally used for GroundWorks) to gather all necessary metrics. The reason for this is that opening ports inside the datacenter like 135 and WMI (Static - 24158) is incred...

Static Information...

Fairly new to LANSweeper but have a few issues.Our organisation scans the machines via login script which works fine, the machines are all named according to the user they belong to, the problem we are finding is that if the user leaves and the machi...

plangham1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insert multiple fields into existing records

I've used this script successfully to add Owners Names (tblcompcustom>custom1) for a known PC Name (tblcomputers.computer) one at a time.I'd like to expand on it and add more than one field when running the query. Say, building, custom1, location a...

harringg by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning + Lspush

First let me state my current scanning setup.LSpush on user logonLSpush on scheduled task at midnight.And I would like to also add Active Scanning as well to catch machines with problems running LSpush.The issue I've noticed is when I turn on Active ...

MrVal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

After Upgrade "Server Application Unavailable"

I just upgraded to Lansweeper 4.2 and am now getting "Server Application Unavailable. The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the Refresh button in your web browser to retry your reques...

rhenson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos