Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

remove one user's profile from all machines

Hey guys. I'm looking for an easy way to remove a specific user's profile from all machines across the network when said user leaves the company. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

bsbruc3 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Solved] Specific home-made report - Double entries

Hello,I have created this SQL Report this morning and I have double entries. I guess it has something to do with the fact I use TblADUsers and TblComputers but I ain't a 100% sure about it... I know there's a trick with Inner Join or Left join....I'd...

soucyinter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrading To 4.2.0.63 Problem!

Was running 4.0.0.40Just ran the upgrade to 4.2.0.63 and received the following error. Not sure what to do. Tried to rerun the install but now the "Upgrade" option is disabled. Can't do a fresh install because I have lots of data.My service name i...

jmeola by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Error - Path Not Found! SOLVED

SOLVED: See last post.We just performed an update 5 minutes ago (did a backup before hand). We are getting the following error when trying to remote control:Lansweeper Error - Path not found! EDIT: This error is from Google Chrome, I.E gives: Error: ...

clhelpdesk by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help with scanning subfolders in registry.

I am trying to find what computers have a ODBC dsn installed on them. I dont see a way to do custom registry scanning withing a sub folder. Is this possible?Example hkeylocalmachine\software\odbc\odbc.ini\ (DSN NAME IN SUBFOLDER)

vulnerability management

Dear all, I would like to know if it's possible with LanSweeper to collecte potential vulnerability present on windows workstations ? I mean by vulnerabilities, not only system vulnerability published by Micrososft ( MS-*), but vulnerabilities at the...

rapapente by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search by Monitor Seral Number

Is there any way to be able to search for a monitor serial number? Typing a PC's serial into the search bar brings it up, but monitor serials do not. We'd like to be able to see which PC is connected to a specific monitor. Thank you.

ABECU by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ports used by Lansweeper

Hi. i´m writing a systemdocumentation over my LanSweeper installation and need some answers regarding port:s used by Lansweeper.From the Scanning server:What port:s are used when running..- Active Scanning, and against what? the clients, the AD Serve...