Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Product Keys

I'm tasked with getting some of the newer Adobe products entered in so Lansweeper can pull the keys for us. (We have the premium version and it's already pulling the keys correctly for other products)I need:Photoshop CS4Photoshop CS5Acrobat 9+ (and P...

rwoodard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RPC Error shutting down server

I'm getting RPC Endpoint Mapper service errors which are causing the server to restart the service which since recovery is set to restart the system immediately causes the server to reboot. This ONLY happens when the Lansweeper Service is running.

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some AD Computer Objects Not Showing up in LS

Yesterday I tried to look a users up in Lansweeper and they did not show up. I thought that was odd so I tried looking up the computer name instead. Also not in LS and they have two computers. I searched AD for the prefix on the computer name, XXX...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range

If you type in the ip in the search bar, you get a program runtime error if you type in 10.51.3 and enter. For every other range it bring up all of the devices and the ip addresses. But for that one you get a runtime error.Runtime Error Description...

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

All PC's on Domain not Listed in Scan

Hi, I have just downloaded and installed the app Lansweeper. I am having a bit of a problem. Not all of my workstations on my domain are listed only 7. I have more that one domain and I have tried to narrow it down by chosing specific OU in the Co...

tcobb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

email notification

I am trying to get the email functionality within lansweeper to work.I do not have an email server on my network, nor do I have an email client on the machine that is running lansweeper.Under lansweeper configuration, I have setup the an "administrat...

cjmusa by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper slows to a crawl at 1100 Daily.

Every day at 11:00 Lansweeper slows to a crawl. It takes our DB server down to a crawl as well. I have verified all of the scan times, they happen at the default time of midnight. We know it is Lansweeper because if we stop the LS service on the LS s...

cgrey by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstalled Web Server By Mistake

Hello. I did something really dumb. I uninstalled the web server by mistake. Is there any way to reinstall just that? I was going to re-run the Lansweeper installer, but it said that my database would be deleted. I really don't want to have to scan a...

R2dTOO by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos