Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Configuration

Hi.is it possible to install/run the Lansweeper Configuration client fromanother machine besides the server that i installed Lansweeper on.

How to add username to report details

I'd like to add a username to the details page of the built-in Software: All installed software report.The details page of this report (see attached screenshot) currently shows the computername, but I'd like to have the username there as well.How can...

afinety by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RemoteUninst.exe on Windows 7

We just starting deploying Windows 7 in our environment. We have an MSI that we needed to remove. We were trying to connect to our Windows 7 machines but when we do connect with the RemoteUninst.exe utility we are receiving the message:ErrorGeneral e...

Wildcard computer name search

The PCs on our network are named sitecode with asset number, for example a computer could be called EH224013 with EH as the sitecode and the asset number being 224013. In the search bar is it possible to search just for the asset number part of the c...

poweld1 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trial Version Question

Hi All,Just downloaded and installed the trial ver of Lansweeper, which looks like it will do everything we need for reporting. However very odd thing. It refuses to show one of the computers in the domain.The PC is a Winxp machine (laptop) is curr...

gtech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning Questions

Hi thereIs there a way to set Active Scanning so that it only scans computers / devices that haven't been scanned in the last 2 days?The reason I ask is, we have lspush setup so our workstations do the work when they login and send the info back. Thi...

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change currency from dollar $ to pound £

This is probably pretty simple but...When looking at the license compliance page on the web interface, the cost of missing licenses is in dollars. Is there a way to change this to pounds?It seems to be in pounds in the database config so not sure whe...

aplrich by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Data Change

Hi , I have installed the trial version of lansweeper and happy with it so far. However , I t had discovered Cisco Core switch as a Webserver . I Edited the details and made it a switch and added a in the description that this is a core switch. I ca...