→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roehmgmbh
Engaged Sweeper
Due to different Updates from V4 to the present Version, many devices are multiple in the database. Could you provide a database script to clean this situation. I can locate the false entries by last seen dates for example.
5 REPLIES 5
norrin0693
Engaged Sweeper
roehmgmbh wrote:
Due to different Updates from V4 to the present Version, many devices are multiple in the database. Could you provide a database script to clean this situation. I can locate the false entries by last seen dates for example.

I would like to know this also. A device cleanup task or feature would be useful.
roehmgmbh
Engaged Sweeper
Additional:

Can i select with "not", like --> NOT TYPE = WINDOWS ?
roehmgmbh
Engaged Sweeper
I know.
But the filter in the field "Last Seen" does not work or i fill it not correct.
How do i have to fill it with a specific date ?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
roehmgmbh wrote:
But the filter in the field "Last Seen" does not work or i fill it not correct.

Please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide us with a screenshot of the filter you applied.

roehmgmbh wrote:
Can i select with "not", like --> NOT TYPE = WINDOWS ?

This is not currently possible. We have added this feature to our customer wish list

norrin0693 wrote:
I would like to know this also. A device cleanup task or feature would be useful.

There are currently no built-in cleanup options for devices, but you can delete them through the Assets page or by writing a custom database script.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can click the Assets link at the top of the 5.0 web console, tick the check boxes in front of the assets and hit the Delete button on the left to remove them from your database. You can filter one or more of the available columns to more easily find the assets you need.