Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Getting accurate memory name

I was just wanting to find out if I can do anything about the "Memory Name" field only showing "MemoryName: Unknown". I notice this happens to alot of my systems that use DDR2 RAM.

estinson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper service stopped

Hi All,Apologies if this question has been asked before. every so often, my lansweeper webpage shows "service stopped". details below..lansweeper 4.1.0.18 Scans: 35801 Started: 13/09/2011 10:13:16 Polled: 21/09/2011 17:56:57Service stopped is th...

Kassim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poll with IP address changed

If a computer has not been on in a while and its IP changes when it is logged back in , will Lansweeper find the laptop with the new ip with Active Scanning or does the system have to be removed and found again in order for it to scan with the new IP...

MahleTech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New report - missing *.exe

Hi, how can I make report to see on which computers file C:\Windows\System32\DriveLock.exe is MISSING?Report should also have Username, Displayname, Computer.

sisman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

File Scanning Shortcuts

I'm looking to see if anyone has an ingenious way of scanning shortcut properties.The issue I am looking to solve is one of the programs we use has a shortcut pointing to a exe file on our network. When we upgraded to Windows 7, the admin neglected ...

Salamine by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hard disk space report

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I have a report which shows the hard disk size and free space for each drive in each server.A requirement has come up where I need to see the total size and total free space for each server - in other words...

PaulWegs by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing server and update

Hi,I'd changed my lansweeper server. This is my procedure:* Turn off old server* Make database backup* Change new server name and IP (with old server data)* Install LanSweeper 4.1.0.29 (I had 4.1.0.27 on old server), but don't install database.* Chan...

cheche by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Search for an item in the web interface with partial information.

Is it possible to search for an item in the database using the search field on the web interface if you don't know the first characters in the name?For example our PC names are based on a corporate asset tag # on a sticker attached to the physical ma...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos