Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Other Fields in Active Directory

Hi,Is there a way to build a report based on whether users have filled out a field in Active Directory? We have the carLicense, houseIdentifier, Group-Priority, and roomNumber set up in our company directory program linked to Active Directory, and w...

sunglee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inventory SSL Certificates

Can LanSweeper be configured to gather information regarding installed SSL certs on my servers? I'm interested in being able to get a report on all servers with a particular wild card cert installed and also on any certs set to expire in the next 90 ...

License error using premium tools

I was trying to use the uninstall feature in Lansweeper but it indicates that the license expired. How do I fix this as I have a current license.

clarkkent by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Company System's Info Page AD, Exchange, Wins, DNS Etc...

Hello;I've been working on an idea that might be very beneficial for us users, something akin to the Licensing and software pages.How about a "info/landing page" that has Company system info likeActive Directory Exchange BlackberryVersi...

Apple Macintosh computers not appearing in LanSweeper

While our computers are predominantly PCs, we do have a few Macs. They are not in Active Directory but are on the same network segment / in the same IP range, and we would like them to appear in LanSweeper. What can we do to get them to be scanned ...

psr-cits by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disappearing Items

It seems like the new scan feature works where items are added if they are given Access Denied errors. This worked great to pick up some Shoretel phones that otherwise wouldn't be scanned. However, when I do a follow up IP range scan, all of those it...

crashcarr by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems After Applying 2008R2 SP1 (OS)

After applying SP1 for 2008R2 server the lansweeper home page takes 130 seconds to load. Any ideas what could be wrong here - anyone had the same issue ?. Pre SP1 it loaded in 1.2 seconds. All screens are loading very slowly with the Main Screen the ...