Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems after upgrade to 4.1

SQL server is reachable through ODBC connection.After upgrade when I open web console I have following error:System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The ...

sisman by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

three little problems,

Hello, i didnt get to manage a report that returns me :Computername,ipadress,user can you help me please ?Other than this i have this little problem, I have a bunch of devices of various type, IE i have a switch that is recognized as a network device...

itdpt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Remote 3.0.0.21 problem

Since I've upgraded Lansweeper to the 4.1 beta I have some annoying bugs when accessing a Windows XP computer remotely. After some use the window does not refresh anymore (I become completely "blind" accessing the remote computer), but still the mous...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Controling access to web console

I am a new user of LanSweeper and I am concerned about controlling access to the web console. Is there a way to enforce a login or set up roles and access levels?

Malbanese by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not all software appear in Lansweeper

In Windows 7 Programs and Features Google Chrome appear but not under Software in Lansweeperplease help

stpe by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Server Service Crash

With heavy use today I have experienced several stoppages of the Lansweeper Server service."The Lansweeper Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 2 time(s)."I am running Server 2008 R2 Standard and SQL Server 2008 R2 Enterprise in ...

dmccall by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

report with editable custom fields

Is there a way to build a report that has columns allowing me to enter data. scenario is, we have a barcode for each server, these need to be added to every server in the database. i'd like to make it as easy as possible to enter this data without ...

jkoestler by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos