Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computers are not being removed from Database

I have turned on a the Option "Permantly delete computers after 45 days". When I go in and look it does not seem to be working. Computers are not being deleted from my data database after 45 days. Any ideas?

upgrading SQL Back-end to Lansweeper

Hi,Are there any problems, steps, or "gotchas" to worry about when upgrading the back end sql server 2005 database of lansweeper to SQL Server 2008?ThanksRod

RodC by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent changes report per computer

Hello, There is one minor change i would love to see happening in Lansweeper is to have the option to use the Recent Changes tool but for a single computer. It would help us keep track of what changed on a specific computer. I know we can do i...

sysadmins by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best way to uninstall Lansweeper?

Hello. I installed Lansweeper onto a server at work in order to test it. I chose the use Lansweeper built in database option, Installed the SQL server, and everything worked just fine. But now I want to uninstall Lansweeper and Reinstall so that I ca...

Mobile Lansweeper console

Would it be possible to have a "mobile" version of the Lansweeper web console? I'm not exactly sure what a "mobile" version of websites is exactly since I am not a developer, but when accessing the web console on the phone it would be nice to have le...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Trend reports virus outbreak after lansweeper installation

At 430 pm today Trend Micro reported over 100 connections being made in less than 3 minutes to one of our servers and we found the issue to be lansweeper. What do we need to do to make sure this doesn't happen?Thanks!

noxide by Engaged Sweeper
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Initial Setup Issues

I have the latest version of Lansweeper, just thought I would try it, howeverI am still in the installation phase , despite having a workgroup, same user on all 3 pc's, 2 running windows 7 64 bit and the third running vista 32bit, it will not accept ...

Empty User details for non english accounts

Hello.I have lansweeper Premium Version 4.0.0.42I notice that Active Directory accounts, which Logon name writed with non english chars, do not displayed in section "User details". All information fields are empty.I check - information about that use...

khext by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos