Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Scanning ip range with free lansweeper (problem)

I have 3 pc's on a network, all three run on windows versionspc 1 - win 7 pro 64bitpc 2 - win 7 ultimate 64bitpc 3 - win vista ultimate 32bitFirstly do u need lansweeper installed on each of the pc's?if not my problem is that the only pc that can be ...

VISIO AND PROJECT 2007 WONT UNINSTALL

Hi Guys,Any help on this would be great....We are currently using lansweeper 1.0.0.14 to uninstall various applications across our estate, focusing on Visio and Project.We have been able to unsinstall 2003 editions of this software but not 2007. It w...

IT_SAM by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Permissions for Workgroup computers

I am having issues with scanning certain computers on workgroups. I have set up alternate permissions but no workgroup systems will scan. I ran through the WMI config information, + the extra local security policy changes on the forums but no improv...

pcrockett by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote control

Remote control works on some machines, not on others. Error: failed UVNC identification. As far as I can tell, all of our machines have identical settings. Same GPO. I am using domain adm account. What am I missing?I compared remote control sett...

IvanS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote screen grab not working

Remote screen grab error: A device attached to the system is not functioning, check the file association of .jpg files.Using Microsoft server 2008 64bit, October version of premium tools.I have no problem viewing jpg files. Default is MS Paint.Any i...

IvanS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Restrict a lansweper console ?

HelloCan you restrict a lansweper console to access a particular group of Client?Not the whole company, but one department only.Best wishes, Peter

Peter by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chenges by type export

For compliance we need to show certain 'changes by type':UsersinGroup / Softwareis there a way to export this list to excel or pdf?

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IP Range Locations

How about adding a Description or Notes field to the IP Range table that gets displayed at the top of the resulting IP Location report.P.S. - I like the new design of the configuration console.

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos