Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper web interface not seeing new subscription

I rec'd the new valid license key and I added the license.txt file to the Actions folder but the Lansweeper website users are still seeing the subscription as expired.Are there any other additional steps?

bsciarra by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

premium subscription expired

The lansweeper webinterface is saying my premium subscription is expired and remote control sessions are being ended within one minute. This should not be the case. I have a license key from an email you sent when I enter it says the license is inv...

bsciarra by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning

Can I run Active Scanning and have IP Scanning enabled at the same time.Also, I've upgraded to Premium Version, but Active Scanning and a few other items show Trial Version. Why is it still showing this after entering my code.

MahleTech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Login Web - Basic / Advanced actions

Hi,in our company, each member in the I.T. department has 2 users, one for normal use (without privileges) and the other one with domain admin privileges (who has admin privileges on each domain machine). We can't use the basic or advanced actions th...

Eventid: 10009 (a lot of)

Since the beginning of Lansweeper install I have multiple 10009 (DCOM) errors every day (± 300) on the server where Lansweeper is installed. Lansweeper itself is working properly... all PC's have been seen.What could be wrong?My eventviewer on teh se...

DIDE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Date Format Headaches.....

I am entering in Warranty information for all of our machines, and in the LS Console, I have the date set to mm/dd/yy format, and it displays correctly there. When I go to the web-based utility, the date is still showing up as dd/mm/yy. I would real...

MarkDunn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customising Lansweeper

Hello I have a couple items which I would like to know about.1) What is the best way to enable security preventing anyone who goes to the URL to directly open the Dashboard for lansweeper. (web console)2)Can roles be assigned. I see options for unloc...

Reinstalling Lansweeper

Hello, I am trying to test how reinstalling Lansweeper goes. I am doing this on a windows xp pro machine. I tried to just first Uninstall Lansweeper but after the install when I clicked on the Lansweeper Web Console and it would bring up an Internet ...