→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

User scanned not correctly

Hello support,In Lansweeper some users do not show up correctly. Most of the users are correct, but users that were renamed previously show up in Lansweeper with the old name.If you open the table dbo.tblADusers, the username and the domainname are f...

Philip by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manual entry

Hi everyone,Is there an option to introduce a new device, as a printer or a battery (APC), as a manual entry?We want to use Lansweeper as out main inventory source, but we want to be sure that we can include these kind of items before discarding our ...

upo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer Name Changes

I just want to start off by saying we are currently using the trial version of Lansweeper and we really like what we see. We do, however, have a couple of questions that we would like answered before we make the jump into buying this. The first quest...

Cory by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Basic Actions NetBios / DNS problem

Hi, i have a problem using basic actions like ping, nslookup and so on. We use computernames longer then 15 characters. So the registered netbios name is 15 characters long and the registered dns name is more than 15 charaters long. Netbios over TCP/...

MTD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstalled Microsoft Office still appear the Scans

Good Morning,We are facing a bit of a problem here, we have a fair number of un-installed Office version that still shows up the Lansweeper scan.Just to be clear, I do not believe it is a Lansweeper issue, however it does skew our results.For example...

frogbeef by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

remote screenshot/control on Windows 7

Hi,Do the remote screenshot and remote control programs work on Windows 7 computers? I have tried both and they simply fail. I have also tried VNC and it says that it cannot connect. The computer I am testing this on has no firewall, the same antivir...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timeout

Hi,I 'm using lansweeper 3.5.2.16. How can I change timeout min. on configuration utily?Thanks.

Active scan

Hello,I have just installed the trail version of your software and I have to say, I am very impressed! Great software! One question: I have 'active scan' enabled, but I was just wondering when new computers are discovered? I was just doing some tests...

TomE by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos