Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Location of the tools

I'm trying to implement the LanSweeper on my network.But i have a problem running the action pack tools.Where should i put the files, what is the default directory for the tools?The same applies to the wol option, i can't get it to work!!!Any help is...

RPC server unavailable SBS2003 domain

HiWe have installed lansweeper on several SBS 2003 networks and all PCs are having the same issueWmierror The RPC server is unavailable. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800706BA) XW4400 (192.168.241.18). The connection tester reports the same.Have checked...

Lsclient deployment without adding to logon script

We do not want our IT security team to know that we built a server for this purpose because if we do, they will take control of the server. Is there any other way to deploy lsclient aside from adding it to the logon script or doing it manually per ma...

Sharjite by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nil Interface exception

I have been trying to install Lansweeper and my latest error is Nil Interface exception. This is on a Vista box with a newly installled SQL Express 2005. When I open upthe GUI Lansweeper I get blank screens. Is there any install and user documenta...

Thom by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

64bit Software Reporting

Hi,I've setup and have been running Lansweeper for a couple of days and I must say it's fantastic! But I have just noticed that with the few Windows XP x64 workstations we have it does not detect some software (in this case AutoCAD 2008 64bit version...

Neptune by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installation Help

Does anyone have a installation procedure for lansweeper with SQL server 2005 express? I have tried everything I can think of to get it working and it keeps saying it cant find the server. Thanks~

kdf2883 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper quit working

lansweeper is no longer listening on the port. Stopped responding to lsclient connections The folowing was in the Error.txt file Over and over again5/29/2008 1:33:01 PMSystem.InvalidCastException: Conversion from type 'DBNull' to type 'String' is not...

pgarrard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lstrigger for update purpose only or can collect new computer information?

Can we use (lstrigger "servername" "computer" "domain") to collect information of a new computer or it is only used for updating information of computers that have already collected in lansweeper database.information of a new computer needs to be col...

joebow by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos