cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgerrity
Engaged Sweeper
Hello,
I'm trying to utilize the scanning & cleanup options in the configuration utility, but having issues. Anything I change has no affect on the computer detail, user detail, automatically make non-active. After each change I restart the service. My current version is 4.0.0.102 for the configuration util, Lansweeper Service status=4.0.0.18. Is there a known issue and work around?

5 REPLIES 5
saapas
Engaged Sweeper
This makes sense, when think again. Will prefer and keep "Not Active" in use.

Thank you!
saapas
Engaged Sweeper
Maybe I am now at same situation. Lansweeper ver 4.0.0.116 premium.

Try to change Scanning server options so that all computers which are not found in active directory will remove from all tables.

1. I select that choice at Scanning & cleanup options
2. I push Save options button
3. My selection will undone automatically at the same second when push Save button.

So I can't. When marking is undone you can take as many service restarts you like. It will be undone all the time.

I like to see that all WS which are removed from AD will disappear from DB. What to do?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
saapas wrote:

3. My selection will undone automatically at the same second when push Save

You can select "make not active" or "remove", not both, that's why the selection is reversed.
saapas
Engaged Sweeper
saapas wrote:
Maybe I am now at same situation. Lansweeper ver 4.0.0.116 premium.

Try to change Scanning server options so that all computers which are not found in active directory will remove from all tables.

3. My selection will undone automatically at the same second when push Save button.

So I can't. When marking is undone you can take as many service restarts you like. It will be undone all the time.

I like to see that all WS which are removed from AD will disappear from DB. What to do?

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Answered by e-mail