cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmazoyer
Engaged Sweeper

Hey,

I'm having trouble while trying to update LsAgent. I have a machine with LsAgent 9.5.0.1 installed. The lastest version 10.4.2.0 is available at Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Client on the Lansweeper Agent but the installer seams to not be found by LsAgent... Here are LsAgent logs :

2024-03-14 15:57:09,820 [6] INFO Checking version. Latest Version: 10.4.2.0. Current Version: 9.5.0.1
2024-03-14 15:57:09,820 [6] INFO Update needed to version 10.4.2.0
2024-03-14 15:57:09,820 [6] INFO Downloading installer
2024-03-14 15:57:09,820 [6] INFO No installer found

The communication seems to work well because my asset is well scaned and I've access (from Lansweeper) to all of the informations without any error.

What could be the issue ?

Thanks !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

@mmazoyer 

LsAgent will update automatically on your Windows assets when it detects that a new version is available. To ensure these updates happen, you must update your Lansweeper installation to the latest version. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

@mmazoyer 

LsAgent will update automatically on your Windows assets when it detects that a new version is available. To ensure these updates happen, you must update your Lansweeper installation to the latest version. 

mmazoyer
Engaged Sweeper

Thanks ! Finally, it had been upgrade after several LsAgent attempts without apparent reason :).

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now