cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andejo55
Engaged Sweeper II

Starting today for some reason, with no changes to configuration, all of our Lansweeper helpdesk messages have been getting images stripped from alert emails.   Images just show blank with the message: "The linked image cannot be displayed.  The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted.   Verify that the link points to the correct file and location."

Wondering if anyone has an idea why this is occurring?

This what is seen now:

andejo55_0-1676661732529.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
xgotty
Engaged Sweeper II

Seems like problems have been fixed after upgrading our installation to 10.4.2.4 🙂

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
xgotty
Engaged Sweeper II

Seems like problems have been fixed after upgrading our installation to 10.4.2.4 🙂

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Thanks for confirming that the issues were resolved!

I just confirmed the upgrade also resolved our issues also! Good job Lansweeper team. Let's try not to break it again on the next update haha.

bsammour85
Engaged Sweeper II

Issue is not resolved even after upgrading to 10.4.1.3

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Our developers are currently testing the fix. As such, it was not ready to be included in the latest release. We thank you for understanding.

andejo55
Engaged Sweeper II

And nothing yet in the change log!  ☹️

METALMULISHA559
Engaged Sweeper II

I just got my response from Lansweeper support and this is what they said:

"This is a known issue, and it has been escalated to our development team as a bug. A fix for it will be in a future release. Unfortunately, there is no estimated release date. We recommend checking our changelog when a new version is released to ensure this fix is included (LAN-14862)."

METALMULISHA559
Engaged Sweeper II

We just upgraded from 10.3 to 10.4 and we are now experiencing this same issue. All images in the body of emails sent from Help Desk show up like this:

METALMULISHA559_0-1677514276232.png

I will create a support ticket and report my findings.

bsammour85
Engaged Sweeper II

This started after the new Patch 10.4.1.0 for us