General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Thoughts & Questions About Lansweeper

A few thoughts and questions:* I notice that the focus (as far as uniquely identifying devices) in Lansweeper is the computer name. In the life of a PC asset in our environment the computer can change a number of times as it is passed from user to u...

mgmzone by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused - scanning

Hey all,For free - what options are there to get details of computer? I have just installed it and nothing is in the computer list. However if i use Lstrigger they are added.But isnt Lstrigger part of the paid for solution?Why does it work on the f...

Premium Vs. Free

Hello,With the Free version, I read (And Understand) that the lsclient.exe with the login script does the scanning. But, With the premium, can I initiate the scan without applying the lsclient.exe in the Login script from a remote computer?? Can I se...

Decision to buy the tool

Hello,I am really tired to test Inventory tools and find out that almost all of them do not get correct all information that you have installed in all PC's in your netowrk.I saw your advertise and it impressed me so perfect it looks like, but when I ...

Anamaria by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network problem

I think some of my clients have goblins or something.I started tracking down some of the computers on the bad RPC list today. Two of them both have history of scans but both stopped. One two months ago and the other three months ago. I tried using re...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IRC?

Does lan sweeper have an IRC channel which it's devs/users idle in, if not I recommend the creation of one, so people can better communicate.