General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GPO for WMI, Remote Admin, etc

Computer Configuration->Windows Settings->Security Settings->System ServicesLocate the following:TCP/IP NetBIOS Helper (Startup Mode: Automatic)Remote Procedure Call (RPC) (Startup Mode: Automatic)Windows Management Instrumentation (Startup Mode: Aut...

Computer additional information

Hello , I need to store in Lansweeper additional information about my PC ( Purchasing Data , Invoice Nr , Asset Nr , Warranty contract number...).I created a new table in SQLDatabase with the required fields but I'm only able to update this table wit...

wavin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A couple of questions

The organization I work for is seriously considering buying a Premium membership, but there are a couple of questions we need answered first : 1) Are PO's accepted? This is how we handle most of our purchases, and having to do it through credit card ...

taeratrin by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

categorize software

Hi lads,Is there any way to categorize the software found by lansweeper? i mean... Freeware, Licenses , Productivity, Games...Thanks,David

moneymate by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Adobe Reader 9 Help

Trying to get this to show me which computers don't have Adobe Reader 9 but every time i look doesn't show any computers and i know a bunch that don't have it. What is wrong with this SQL.' This is a sample report that checks all computers if they ha...

jreimer1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Additional info in Web Console?

Is there any easy way to add the list of users that have logged into a computer to the end of the Computer Report page, or add the list of computers a user has logged into at the end of the User Details page?

SofaKing by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Newb trying to figure stuff out

I've been researching the forum for a while now and I don't know if it's because I'm multitasking like crazy today or if I'm just crazy but I can't figure out something. Why aren't any of the fields populating after I do the lsclient myserver? I do t...