General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Report of Windows and Apple Machines

Good day all. I've been working with the Reporting process, and trying to have a single report display information for both Windows and Apple hardware. Certainly I can get this individually and export to Excel to combine the data. But I'm hoping i...

Bleonard by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change asset state custom widget

Hello,Im looking into changing an asset state as easy as possible. Im hoping to create a custom Widget with a textbox and a button. When we fill in *assetname* eg. computer1 into the textbox and then click on the button i would like to run a sql quer...

Danielbo by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is it possible to filter on IP location ?

Below is the standard code for the printers almost out of toner.How to add a filter on Ip location ? I've got multiple sitesCan you help me ?Select Top 1000000 tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssetCustom.Model As [De...

Joris_ by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to include full windows OS in a report?

This OS information is seen when hovering over a host name, I can not seem to add this information to report nor can I find any details on how to do this. The only thing I have found is listed below but it seems the tables are older and no longer par...

lznoc by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! CISCO switch and IOS version in report

Is there a way to get the IOS version number for switches and routers in reports? Current report running is: Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblAsset...

JohnLewis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Adding Unused License Keys

One big wish for future development is the option to add licence keys that are not currently installed on computers. This helps during audits so companies can see how many keys they have freed up or currently not used even if the software is not inst...

matt by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disk Imaging

I would hope to see a hard disk imaging utility added to Lansweeper.

jmarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos