cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NathanWhite
Engaged Sweeper
I looked through the existing reports and did not see one to search a specific file. There's 2 included for IExplorer and Firefox. I figured I'd cheat and just edit one of those, replacing firefox.exe with 0612.txt.
Unfortunately that did not work as I got no Results found. I'm adding the sql below with the full directory path of the file im looking for. Any Ideas?

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID,
tblAssets.AssetName,
tblAssets.Domain,
tblFileVersions.Found,
tblFileVersions.FilePathfull
From tblAssets
Inner Join tblFileVersions On tblAssets.AssetID = tblFileVersions.AssetID
Where tblFileVersions.FilePathfull = 'C:\Program Files\UltraVNC\0612.txt' And
tblAssets.Assettype = -1
Order By tblAssets.AssetName
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
As explained by RC62N as well, you need to submit the file for scanning first. Detailed instructions for this can be found in this knowledge base article. Lansweeper doesn't scan all files on your computers. You need to specify which files need to be scanned. Running a report won't trigger a file scan.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
NathanWhite
Engaged Sweeper
I did the forementioned scanned file setup. but thank you 🙂
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
As explained by RC62N as well, you need to submit the file for scanning first. Detailed instructions for this can be found in this knowledge base article. Lansweeper doesn't scan all files on your computers. You need to specify which files need to be scanned. Running a report won't trigger a file scan.
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
Maybe a stupid question, but you didn't explicitly state, so let's not assume: did you configure a custom scan entry?

Configuration > Custom Scanning, then Add files to scan.