cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aztech
Engaged Sweeper II
What happened to the Edit button in the Summary screen Asset Option for editing assets? I used that all the time to input property tag numbers in a custom field.

Why has it been removed?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support
Hi,
The Edit Asset button is still there. We don't see a reason why this should be removed.
Could you check if you still have the "Edit Asset Data" permission? This seems the main reason why this could disappear.
Aztech
Engaged Sweeper II
FrankSc wrote:
Hi,
The Edit Asset button is still there. We don't see a reason why this should be removed.
Could you check if you still have the "Edit Asset Data" permission? This seems the main reason why this could disappear.

I am the Admministrator in LS and yes that role has the Edit Asset Data checked. But it still doesn't appear in the list any more.
Aztech
Engaged Sweeper II
Aztech wrote:
FrankSc wrote:
Hi,

I am the Admministrator in LS and yes that role has the Edit Asset Data checked. But it still doesn't appear in the list any more.

Not sure what changed but after finding the Edit Asset Data permission and the User and Groups Roles I was able to reconfigure things to get my Edit button back. Thanks