General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone bug again????

I have iPhones blocked from scanning, but if the scan doesn't see it as an iPhone, then it is not going to skip it. This was fixed once before. What happened? See attached image.I have to manually delete these because they are scanned as "Network dev...

Mikey_ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Find details of old asset with same name

My organization is switching out Windows 7 devices with Window 10. We are keeping same device names.After doing backups of users data.User still say they maybe missing printers or software.How can I look up the details of the old windows 7 computer ...

cctech by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper Remote Control

When using the Lansweeper Remote control shortcut, I get several error messages. It starts with "Access Denied", then I see "Cannot connect to the remote WMI", then "remote WMI is not accessible" and then "WMI cannot read remote registry". I can cl...

jking2305 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving Lansweeper Database

Is it possible to move the Lansweeper v. 7.2.105.2 Database from Full version of MS SQL 2008 R2 to MS SQL 2017 Express? We are needing to get rid of the 2008 server it is currently on and I am looking at our options. Thanks!

ghough by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report of last changes

Hi.I wonder what criterias must there be to display old resp. new value in the report for last changes on assets?Most of the rows in the report has no values at all for those columns in the report.

Svante by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Replying to help desk tickets via email

Hi,When replying to an auto email from the help desk, it isn't adding the reply to the ticket notes. I've made sure I'm inserting the response above the text "### Everything above this line is added to your ticket ###". Is this defaulted to be worki...

vidwhal by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hyper-V guests dissapeared and reappeared

GreetingsI was wondering about few things bout Lansweeper.We have a Hyper-V cluster at work and I'd like to know how does Lansweeper relate hyper-v guests to host ? What protocol or tool he uses to detect it ?And how does he know which machine is phy...

Kajetan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos