cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsizzle23
Engaged Sweeper

I have Jira and Lansweeper Cloud.
I have added the lansweeper app to Jira.
I have configured the App and added the ID.
When I click on "View Associated Assets" it shows nothing under "selected" or "matched"
If I search at the top for assets it does pull in results, so I know the connection is working. 
I can search IP, Username, and Asset to get results. 

I have put computer names and IPs in the summary and description of tickets, it wont match.
But I thought even by default it should bring in reporter assets as User name. 

Have I configured incorrectly, the video I watched didnt show anything other than setting up API. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm0J5TgF-Sg&t=97s

Snag_4395f4f6.png

Snag_43960504.png

Snag_43960c95.png

   

Product demo for the Lansweeper app for Jira Service Management simplifying day-to-day IT service management tasks. Learn more â–º https://www.lansweeper.com/partners-and-integrations/enrich-jira-issues-with-complete-and-accurate-asset-data-from-lansweeper/. Fetch IT asset data with user-defined ...
5 REPLIES 5
jsizzle23
Engaged Sweeper

I have sent an email to support@lansweeper.com twice and never got a reply, not even an autoreply with a ticket number. 

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

We have replied to all your support cases. The latest reply was sent yesterday. Please check if your mail provider is potentially blacklisting our domain or perhaps even blacklisting the EMEA region. We can resend our replies when this is done.

Thank you for this. Emails were blocked as they were coming from Germany. I have whitelisted the address and country. Please resend the replies.  It is strange because this form notification and weekly newsletters come through just fine. 

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

We have resent our latest reply, so we hope you received it.

We use different systems to send out support replies versus community and marketing emails, so they might indeed have different locations.

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there! 

Our tech support team should be able to assist you with this. 

How to contact support?

Make sure to add the GatherLogs output file so our SMEs can start investigating the issue straight away. 

The GatherLogs tool