cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zblack
Engaged Sweeper III
I've turned on Cloud Relay service in my Lansweeper and gotten the Auth Key and I'm attempting to test it on a remote machine (remote from the Lansweeper network, Windows 10, .NET 4.8). I'm getting the following error in the log (I see that it's stating Company has No Default Group, but I have a default group setup in LSAgent settings, so not sure what it's referring to):

2019-05-07 11:37:08,651 [7] DEBUG Attach ServerCertificateValidationCallback
2019-05-07 11:37:08,675 [7] DEBUG CreateFactoryInstance for endpoint https://relay.lansweeper.com/EchoService.svc, EchoService
2019-05-07 11:37:09,458 [7] DEBUG ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback
2019-05-07 11:37:09,882 [7] ERROR An unexpected exception was caused
System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: CompanyHasNoDefaultGroupAvailable (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
Lansweeper.Echo.Server.Domain.EchoException: CompanyHasNoDefaultGroupAvailable
at Lansweeper.Echo.Server.BL.AssetManager.GetAssetStatus(Guid relayKey, Guid assetId, IDbContext context)
at Lansweeper.Echo.Server.Service.EchoService.GetAssetStatus(Guid agentKey, Guid assetId)
at SyncInvokeGetAssetStatus(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
at Lansweeper.Echo.Server.IISHost.Behaviors.LoggingOperationInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispa...).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I've seen this being caused by a case sensitivity issue with the scanning server name.

If you have just 1 scanning server you backup your installation and run the following script:
use lansweeperdb
go
update tsysASServers set tsysASServers.Servername = lower(tsysASServers.Servername)
go

Don't forget to restart the Lansweeper Agent Service on the endpoints afterwards. If this doesn't help it's best you contact support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
zblack
Engaged Sweeper III
This solution fixed it. Thanks.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I've seen this being caused by a case sensitivity issue with the scanning server name.

If you have just 1 scanning server you backup your installation and run the following script:
use lansweeperdb
go
update tsysASServers set tsysASServers.Servername = lower(tsysASServers.Servername)
go

Don't forget to restart the Lansweeper Agent Service on the endpoints afterwards. If this doesn't help it's best you contact support.