cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zblack
Engaged Sweeper III
I've turned on Cloud Relay service in my Lansweeper and gotten the Auth Key and I'm attempting to test it on a remote machine (remote from the Lansweeper network, Windows 10, .NET 4.8). I'm getting the following error in the log (I see that it's stating Company has No Default Group, but I have a default group setup in LSAgent settings, so not sure what it's referring to):

2019-05-07 11:37:08,651 [7] DEBUG Attach ServerCertificateValidationCallback
2019-05-07 11:37:08,675 [7] DEBUG CreateFactoryInstance for endpoint https://relay.lansweeper.com/EchoService.svc, EchoService
2019-05-07 11:37:09,458 [7] DEBUG ServicePointManager.ServerCertificateValidationCallback
2019-05-07 11:37:09,882 [7] ERROR An unexpected exception was caused
System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: CompanyHasNoDefaultGroupAvailable (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
Lansweeper.Echo.Server.Domain.EchoException: CompanyHasNoDefaultGroupAvailable
at Lansweeper.Echo.Server.BL.AssetManager.GetAssetStatus(Guid relayKey, Guid assetId, IDbContext context)
at Lansweeper.Echo.Server.Service.EchoService.GetAssetStatus(Guid agentKey, Guid assetId)
at SyncInvokeGetAssetStatus(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
at Lansweeper.Echo.Server.IISHost.Behaviors.LoggingOperationInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispa...).
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I've seen this being caused by a case sensitivity issue with the scanning server name.

If you have just 1 scanning server you backup your installation and run the following script:
use lansweeperdb
go
update tsysASServers set tsysASServers.Servername = lower(tsysASServers.Servername)
go

Don't forget to restart the Lansweeper Agent Service on the endpoints afterwards. If this doesn't help it's best you contact support.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
zblack
Engaged Sweeper III
This solution fixed it. Thanks.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I've seen this being caused by a case sensitivity issue with the scanning server name.

If you have just 1 scanning server you backup your installation and run the following script:
use lansweeperdb
go
update tsysASServers set tsysASServers.Servername = lower(tsysASServers.Servername)
go

Don't forget to restart the Lansweeper Agent Service on the endpoints afterwards. If this doesn't help it's best you contact support.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now