General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Default Priority per Ticket Type

looking to assign a default priority per ticket type not just globally for all new tickets. I do not currently see any way to do this.We have priorities setup for Emergency, Urgent, Routine (global default), and Project. I would like to add a prior...

cajohnson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ticket group

Hello,I need help with group ticket content. Can we do categories in helpdesk depending on the login users ?.

deskq by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SLA breach report for specific month

I have not been able to find a suitable report on the forums.I found this, but it does not identify as either breached or not.Select Top 1000000 htblticket.ticketid As ID, htblticket.subject As Subject, htblticket.date As [Creation Date], htbluser...

Tholmes by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom action on mutiple assets

Hello all, I've tried searching for a solution for this but am coming up blank. I have a custom action setup that I need to be able to run against multiple assets at one time. Is there a way to add a new action to the left side navigation bar on th...

RPC EPMAP Issues

I am having an issue with 2 machines not talking back to Lansweeper. When I scan the device with the devicetester the the below is the only issue I see. The 135 (EPMAP) Port is open but just not sure what the below is.(NON WORKING COMPUTER SCAN)Sc...

Larry_Rhea by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wishlist is dead, no responses from LS staff.

As a new LS user I must say I'm very disappointed to see all of the threads here that are years old with customers asking for any updates on items from staff with zero response.LS really needs a community manager.... badly.

RobertBasil by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos