General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Windows 10 Upgrade to 2004

Hello,Have anyone tried to deploy the 2004 patch using Lansweeper using the Windows 10 ISO file (without re-downloading the whole image)? I've been trying multiple methods and I think I have the wrong arguments to use.I need to push this update to mu...

last usage time of a deployment

Is there a possibility to see the last usage time of a deployment package?We have a lot of deployment packages, and the deployment page loading is taking a lot of time (between 35 - 55 sec)I want to disable and after some time to delete unused packag...

Changing to remote scanning due to COVID

Like almost everyone else we are all working from home since the COVID. We have a LS server setup scanning by IP but obviously not working since everyone is home and we use Zscaler as a VPN connection.so my question is any advice on how to switch ov...

New Web Interface

Are there any plans to bring the new web interface that is promised for the new Cloud Based system? Or is the going to be one of those forced upgrade instances where if you want the "new and improved" functionality, you have to purchase/migrate to th...

Is there a chance to get the firewall off via Lansweeper?

Hello Lansweeper community,I have now tried some way, but I can't get the firewall to be switched off on the client via Lansweeper.- I cannot copy a PSEXEC to the system because all communication with the client is blocked because of the firewall to ...

EDV_OHZ by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to set up a Platform-first environment

The platform-first version of Lansweeper is a completely new way of using and setting up Lansweeper in your organization. The platform first version has no local web console, instead, it uses the cloud platform site as the only way to configure and c...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Platform Security

Lansweeper believes that visibility in your assets is fundamental to ensure you adequately protect your assets. You can’t protect what you don’t know you have. Part of what you have is stored or processed by Lansweeper, and we are committed to protec...

• 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

About the General Platform Discussion category

Welcome to the General Platform Discussion! This is where you can discuss anything not specific to an existing domain (Discover, Manage or Integrate). Whether you have specific technical setup, security or UI/UX questions, feel free to throw them in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos