→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james-kent
Engaged Sweeper

Hi all,

Having a strange issue which I hope someone can help with. 

I've run through the guide for setting up Intune V2 scan targets, and using the LanSweeper.Test.Tools app I can successfully enter the App, Dir and Certificate and pull back my Intune assets without issues. However, when I setup the exact same target in the web UI and run a scan, no devices are populated in LanSweeper.

Any ideas?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
james-kent
Engaged Sweeper

Hi David,

They're only Windows devices, to be honest I'm quite surprised LS doesn't support inventory-ing Intune enrolled laptops/desktops, this seems a bit bizarre to me. We'll need to investigate the agent for now, but appreciate the response.

Is there a roadmap to support being able to inventory laptop/desktops?

Thanks

tenupmoc
Engaged Sweeper III

Hi, you are not alone.

We have exactly the same problem, that sometimes the results are 0.
So we wait for the next schedule ( every 2 days) and then we get all Intune assets again.
Don't know why this happens. Our Intune configuration doesn't change.

David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

@james-kent We can't provide detailed information on the roadmap at the moment, but we have forwarded your message to the product team for their consideration and to gauge the demand for it. 

~~~~~~~ (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃) ~~~~~~~
Sweep that LAN, sweep it!
David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

hi @james-kent 

Are your Intune assets mobile devices or are there also computers? Lansweeper only scans mobile (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) assets. If they are mobile devices, we recommend double checking that the Intune scanning requirements are met and that the Intune V2 scanning configuration is correct

~~~~~~~ (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃) ~~~~~~~
Sweep that LAN, sweep it!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now