cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CelesteMcCloy
Engaged Sweeper II

Greetings.  I have 3 scheduled reports that run on a Monday.  Starting on 8/5/2024 the reports did not send.  I can manually send the reports by clicking "Send Now" and they arrive and testing e-mail setting is successful.  

After the scheduled time for the Monday reports to send I see this error message: "The e-mail server has not been configured correctly. Message submission rate for this client has exceeded the configure limit (421)." 

I am very new to supporting this application. Reviewing community posts I could not locate anything that helped me resolve this issue. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello Celeste, 

Is the report output extremely large? This could be a reason for the failure. Could you also check if your mail server is not blocking specific emails or attachments? 
If you can't find a cause, please contact Lansweeper Support. They should be able to help you with this further

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello Celeste, 

Is the report output extremely large? This could be a reason for the failure. Could you also check if your mail server is not blocking specific emails or attachments? 
If you can't find a cause, please contact Lansweeper Support. They should be able to help you with this further

Thank you FrankSc.  My initial thought was it was email change and indeed it was.  Thank you.