General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manage Engine MDM Scanning Credentials

Hi All,First post here, I've tried searching but came up with nothing on this topic.We use Manage Engine MDM as our choice of MDM for our mobile devices. I was wondering if there was any way I can import all the phones into Lansweeper to catalogue th...

Installer package able to add Comments

Is it possible to have an Installer package add comments to the computer object? It would be nice to be able to have a list of things pushed to the machine separate from the deployment logs as those get cleaned out every month (company policy).

Iframe oddity...

I'm using the built in Iframe widget to display a customised Dark Sky URL to give local weather. When I do so, the weather displays but so too does the iframe warning that the content cannot be displayed?! HAs anyone seen this?Image attached!

dshu by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Website freezing after datatables warning

I'm getting a datatables-warning message (picture attached) when I'm opening the asset selection for deploying to multiple assets from the "packages"-tab.The error is fully reproducable. What I do is:1. Select a package and press "deploy now".2. Swit...

MakeBug by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Archive Unused/Replaced Desktops

I'm looking for a way to archive desktops that have been replaced and not have them show up in the default reports but have them still searchable. Once this is in place, if possible, I then would like to be able to run a report on all "archived" desk...

bandersen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment - Echo Message

Hey guys,I'm making a deployment package to install Autodesk's Maya 2016. It's got a couple of different updates/plugins that are all installed in multiple steps. I would like to know a way to display a message in the "Message" column, on the Deploym...

Resolved! Question regarding Lansweeper.vbs

Lansweeper wrote:Tell us how many computers and servers you scan with lansweeper.Hi I have 30 systems.I am trying to remote install lansweeper agent using commandpsexec \\m3d-22\ -u matrix3d -p P@ss -d -e cscript.exe c:\Lansweeper.vbsbut i get messag...