cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TKAdmin
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi there!

i want to make a ticket viewable to all AD Members in our company (it´s about a major problem with our telephone connection). If i want to view the ticket from a user it says: "Zu diesem Ticket haben Sie keinen Zugang" (you have no access to this ticket)
I tried several way´s but i think what i´m looking for is not yet implemented?

Thank you,
Chris
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
This is indeed not possible in the current version unless all users are an agent with access to the ticket's type, or all users are added as a CC user (which we don't advise for many users). You could instead make a knowledge base article by clicking on the Actions button on a ticket, then select Make knowledgebase article. Or you could add news on the Configuration -> News Page, which will be visible for all users who have access to the website.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TKAdmin
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks!

i created a Knowledgebase Article.

Feature request for the "Public Ticket" please 🙂

lg,
Chris
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
This is indeed not possible in the current version unless all users are an agent with access to the ticket's type, or all users are added as a CC user (which we don't advise for many users). You could instead make a knowledge base article by clicking on the Actions button on a ticket, then select Make knowledgebase article. Or you could add news on the Configuration -> News Page, which will be visible for all users who have access to the website.