General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cloud site demo

During Lansweeper 360 I asked if there was a way for Lansweeper to setup a demo account for the Cloud site. I thought at that time it could help Lansweeper sell the product if visitors to the site could just see what it is all about.Especially compan...

lanuser88 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Using Powershell for API

Good afternoon, I'm trying to create a bridge between Lansweeper and Jira Insight. Pretty much have a daily query to export Lansweeper data and use that to update Insight. I'm able to use Postman to query LS Cloud using an application API. However wh...

Cobra7 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! About LSAgent scanning

Hi,  I've a few PCs where last scan attempt was more than a month ago. However, I'm not able to determine whether it is a LSAgent issue or LS IP range scanning configuration issue.   Will LSAgent on the device initiate a scan and report the stats to ...

kslim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Monitor as an asset

Can somebody explain why Lansweeper auto-detects a monitor as an asset? We're hitting our license limit, with over 25% of discovered assets being monitors. Most of our users have two (or more) and it's killing our license. Is there a way to exclude a...

tman247 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do you manage your credentials? Let us know!

Hi, Lansweepers community!We are interested in how you are managing credentials in your company. Do you use a PAM or another solution? We would like to know your choice. Please help us out by filling in this form: https://az5krgaymnz.typeform.com/to/...