→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lekius
Engaged Sweeper

Hello! 

I'm trying to manipulate some data from the Disk table on LS Cloud to do some calculation to get the total free disk space and Capacity size but whenever I try to manipulate the volumes "volumes.freeSpace" and "volumes.capacity", I cannot do anything with those fields. I am able to work with "volumes.driveLetter", concatenate informations and such but whenever I try to add a field and do calculations on freeSpace or Capacity, the new field doesn't even create itself.

Note that I was able to do this on intunes devices that returns "intuneDevice.totalStorageSpaceInBytes" to calculate the bytes to GBs and then concatenate a string.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi, 
To start with, you could use the existing report "Servers less than 10% free disk space audit" and make a copy of that report. This will allow you to edit the report and look at the existing calculation functions used there. 
These might be good examples of what you want to achieve. 
As a tip, we've seen that most AI tools do a good job and provide good suggestions for modifying existing code snippets to your specific needs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi, 
To start with, you could use the existing report "Servers less than 10% free disk space audit" and make a copy of that report. This will allow you to edit the report and look at the existing calculation functions used there. 
These might be good examples of what you want to achieve. 
As a tip, we've seen that most AI tools do a good job and provide good suggestions for modifying existing code snippets to your specific needs.