→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rekario
Engaged Sweeper

A user who tried to create a ticket via the helpdesk received the following error message:

forbidden1.png

However, other users can create exactly this ticket without any problems (same title, same values, same description).
The user always receives the error, regardless of what kind of ticket is to be created.
Even deleting and recreating the user did not change the error message.

When I tried to adjust the custom fields on a ticket (with Everything authorisation), I received a similar error message.

forbidden2.png

I don't understand where this error comes from, as there should be no authorisation error with the ‘Everything’ authorisation? Can someone explain how I can fix the problem on my on-prem installation?

1 REPLY 1
DavidPK
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

It's possible that the user is another group that has less privileges and we do adhere to the principle of least privilege. You can also try another browser window or even a private browser window to make sure it's not an extension causing the issue. Make sure to review your permissions and roles. You can also see if the user can sign into another computer still has the same issue. If the above does not help pinpoint the issue or resolve, you can create a support ticket that way we can take a deeper dive into it for you. 

How to contact support?

Make sure to add screenshots and the GatherLogs output file so our SME's can start investigating the issue straight away. 

Using the GatherLogs tool.