General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Java 8u111

Anyone having trouble deploying the latest Java update jre-8u111/112? It appears to be silent? I have run the installer without LanSweeper and it has no prompts or windows for the typical install. Which means I am unable to extract the msi file. If I...

ewbarley by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installed software Report

Can anybody help me out, i need a little help building this report. Basically i want it to check to see if Nitro PDF is installed and then say 'NitroPDF installed' else leave it blank.Here's my code, but i'm having trouble with the case statement:Sel...

AM13337 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Deploying Custom Fonts

Hello, I've been using lansweeper for about 5 months now and never have had a problem building a deployment package until now. I have over 50 PCs that are missing a few of our company's custom font. Ive been at this for tht last 5 days trying several...

Jcoleman by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! System Error. Code:3

Hello,When I try to use the "Take screenshot" command to a particular machine I get this error:System Error. Code:3 - The system cannot find the path specified.What can that be ?Thank youRegards

nicoven by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Software Licensing: Licenses for virtual servers

Anyone have any idea of the best way to handle guest server licenses? They are being counted in the audit report but they are mainly covered by the host license. They may not be the same version as the host, so adding them to the license count on the...

bmarks by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Intruder Alert

The users on my network aren’t what you would call trustworthy and over the weekend some one connected something they shouldn’t. All lansweeper has given me is this:Cannot resolve hostname to an IP address (MEDIACENTRE) 10/22/2011 4:29:19 PM The R...

Users from different domain logon onto ticket portal

We have 2 domains and would like users from the second domain to be able to log onto the help desk console to view and submit cases. Creating a trust between domains is not a possibility; my first thought was to create a local user, but it appears th...

bmoak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error : Scanning Access denied

We have recently installed Lansweeper in our company.We have observed that Lansweeper is not scanning few machines in our domain.Credentials entered for scanning have domain admin privileges on it and all other machine are getting scanned with same c...

kavita by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos